INTEGRATED POLICY HSEQ
fb.m. s.r.l provides all the resources necessary for the adoption and maintenance of an integrated management system that meets UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015 BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards.
Integrated policy has been established by the General Management Direction of fb.m. s.r.l. in order to guide the actions of all stakeholders in the field of quality-health-safety-environment.
Therefore, the company is committed to ensuring:
- Quality of service provided: it is our commitment to give great value to our Customers, and that is why every service needs to be delivered in accordance
with the explicit and implicit expectations and expectations of the customer,
to ensure its satisfaction and loyalty.
- Continuous improvement: we seek the active contribution of all stakeholders
to improve business performance and optimize business processes in order to
achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitoring: we keep under control, through continuous and effective
monitoring, the achievement of the expectations of the Clients
- Definition of commitments and objectives: annually, we define specific
objectives in the area of quality-health-safety-environment, related to the
responsibilities covered and the contribution of each in relation to the
company’s general objectives.
- Resource Formation: establish, inform and train staff to ensure quality-health-safety-enhancing standards and achieving goals.
- Communication: we ensure relationship flows at all internal and external
levels, in a clear, transparent, comprehensible and appropriate way to the
goals and contents.
- Legislative compliance: we carry out checks, inspections and audits to identify
and prevent any situation of non-compliance with the requirements of
- Risk and Opportunity Analysis: we use Risk Based Thinking as a strategic tool
for awareness and control aimed at mitigating all business risks, identifying
and consolidating market opportunities and improving results and processes.
- Security: we develop safety plans that ensure the necessary measures and procedures to prevent incident or emergency situations and to contain the effects.
- Profitability and Sustainable Development: we define business processes
that have been inspired by the goals of lasting profitability over time, combining
profit logic with the awareness of values of community responsibility,
environmental protection, public safety, health and safety of all workers.