- Ingegneria di base
- Bizerta - Tunisia
The current storage park of STIR Refinery in Bizerte consists of 4 spheres and two above-ground tanks for a total capacity of 13000m3. Following the safety provisions imposed by STIR on the decision to build a new underground LPG storage park.
The project involves the realization of basic and detailed engineering for the construction of the new park, consisting of 6 underground tanks with a total capacity of 6240m3, with all the related installations to be integrated into the Refinery.
The project consists mainly of:
– 5 underground tanks of 1200m3 for the storage of LPG;
– 1 250 m3 underground tank for the storage of non-compliant products;
– Two vertical pumps of 160m3/h for shipping to the port and the SNDP;
– Two vertical pumps of 70 m3/h for shipping to tanker loading;
– A compressor for emptying lines and tanks;
– All interconnecting lines;
– Utilities and general services;
– Automation, control and safety management system;
– New control room and new operator room;
– New blow-down line